• Shake the product immediately before the application.
• Shake not only in a circular direction but also in upward direction from the bottom of the jar. In the case of wood stains agents, shake it even during the application,
• test the color on a small surface,
• apply the product from the top of the support to be painted,
• Apply the second coat when the first is perfectly dry.
If you use a roll:
• dry it well to prevent the formation of foam during application,
• Do not load the roll with too much product,
• Do not apply in diagonal.
If you use the brush:
• choose the suitable brush to the area to be painted and for the product to be applied,
• immerse it in the product only 1/3 - 1/2,
• always end up completely an area or a particular.
TIPS FOR APPLICATIONS WITH SPRAY GUN
• Respect the distance from the surface to be painted (10-20 cm)
• dilute the product with the right percentage of thinner,
• Always keep the gun perpendicular to the surface,
• the movement of the spray gun must be done by moving the gun parallel to the surface and 90 degree to the surface,
• if the spray gun will be kept too far from the support, an excessive spray dust will be formed.